SPARE TIRE SIZE - REMOTE TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM.
Spare Tire Size
- An extra tire carried in a motor vehicle for emergencies
- excess fat around the waistline
- Abdominal obesity, colloquially known as belly fat or clinically as central obesity, is the accumulation of abdominal fat resulting in an increase in waist size. There is a strong correlation between central obesity and cardiovascular disease.
- A roll of fat around a person's waist
- A spare tire is an additional tire (or tyre - see spelling differences) carried in a motor vehicle as a replacement for one that goes flat, a blowout, or other emergency.
- Each of the classes, typically numbered, into which garments or other articles are divided according to how large they are
- Extensive dimensions or magnitude
- (used in combination) sized; "the economy-size package"; "average-size house"
- The relative extent of something; a thing's overall dimensions or magnitude; how big something is
- cover or stiffen or glaze a porous material with size or sizing (a glutinous substance)
- the physical magnitude of something (how big it is); "a wolf is about the size of a large dog"
13: Spare tire
Carrying a full-size spare
tire in the cabin ate up valuable space. What to do?
After much brain strain I decided to attach a square piece of plywood to the tire. The plywood acts as a shelf when the tire lies flat on the floor and keeps the tire from rolling when stored vertically.
tire with a leather cover with Ford logo/badge
Taken with a Nikon D300 using the Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens @ 40.0mm
1/1000s @ f/4.5, ISO 200
Original filename: BWG_7888.jpg, dimensions: 4288x2848, size: 5 MB
Similar posts: value tyres uk spare trailer tires general tire reviews rally car tyres 589 atv tires spare tire bed mount 4x4 tires canada trailer tires cheap ok tires toronto consumer tire ratings
- (月) 10:03:46|
- Category: None